1. Which statement about the relationship between the Configuration Management System (CMS) and the Service Knowledge Management System (SKMS) is correct?
2. The service desk carries out two processes. What are they?
3. Which of these three areas will be used by customers to understand the value of a service
4. Which of the following is a key factor for ITIL's success?
5. Which of the following would be stored in the definitive media library(DML)?
6. Which of these represents the five major aspects considered by service design in the design of quality services?
7. Which of these statements is NOT true?
8. Which one of the following is NOT a type of metric described in continual service improvement(CSI)?
9. Which of the following statements about Access Management are true?
10. Which service lifecycle stage ensures that measurement methods will provide the required metrics for new or changed services?
11. Which of the following is NOT part of a service portfolio?
12. Which type of agreement is made between the service provider and internal support departments who are supplying an element of the service?
13. Which one of the following activities is part of the service level management (SLM) process?
14. The continual service improvement approach sets out a sequence of steps to follow when instigating and implementing improvements. Which of these represents the correct sequence for the CSI approach?
15. Which of the following are the three main processes of Financial Management?
16. Who defines the value of a service?
17. Which of the following are types of event monitoring?
18. What is the role of the emergency change advisory board (ECAB)?
19. The four key elements of service design, also known as the four P's stands for People, Processes, Products and ?
20. Which of these statements is not correct?
21. Requests must be as follows:
22. Which one of these is NOT a SLA structure specified by ITIL?
23. Availability is calculated using the formula AST – DT/AST * 100. What do the terms AST and DT refer to?
24. Who is responsible for ensuring the right numbers of staff are assigned to the various roles within the process and that they understand what is required of them?
25. Which of these is NOT a recognized service type?
26. According to ITIL which of the following is a key element of a service that creates value for the customer?
27. Who should be granted access to the information security policy
28. The acronym RACI stands for
29. Which one of these is an objective of service level management?
30. Service design delivers a new service or a change to an existing service. Which of the following are included in the service design?
31. What does PDCA stands for in Deming Cycle
32. In ITIL terminology, An unplanned interruption to an IT service, a reduction in the quality of an IT service, or a failure of a CI that has not yet impacted an IT service, is the definition for which of these?
33. Which of the following is the MAIN objective of Problem Management?
34. Which of the following is NOT a type of change identified by ITIL?
35. Service operation includes which of the following activities?
36. Which one of the following statements about service catalog is FALSE?
37. Which is the first activity of the continual service improvement(CSI) approach?
38. Which one of these statements about business relationship management(BRM) is correct?
39. Which of the following is NOT a recognized source for service management best practices?
40. A service owner is responsible for which of the following?