1. What is the maximum number of nodes supported for clustered Data ONTAP 8.2 serving NAS protocols only?
2. Which of the following statement(s) about iSCSI LIFs is (are) true?
3. Which two SVMs are created automatically by cluster setup process? (Choose Two)
4. How many cluster ports does each node has by default?
5. By default, AutoSupport messages are send to NetApp technical support using which protocol?
6. Which two logical interfaces that have failover and migration capabilities? (Choose Two)
7. Which SMB feature provides a local data cache for remote clients?
8. What are the three types of vservers in clustered Data ONTAP 8.2?
9. If a cluster is in quorum, what is the minimum number of participating nodes that must be healthy?
10. Which of the following statements is true about epsilon?
11. What is the maximum number of nodes supported for clustered Data ONTAP 8.2 serving SAN and NAS protocols?
12. To maintain a cluster quorum Epsilon functions as a _______
13. What does Storage Failover allow?
14. The root volume of a node in a Data ONTAP cluster is named ______
15. What is the maximum number of nodes supported by CN1610 Cluster Interconnect Switch?
16. What must be configured to support intercluster SnapMirror relationships?
17. Which are the two non-disruptive upgrade methods supported on Clustered Data ONTAP 8.2 with 8 nodes or more? (Choose Two)
18. Two modes of BrachCache are ____ and ____? (Choose Two)
19. In a Data ONTAP cluster named netappu which prompt tells you that you are on clustershell?
20. Which LIF is associated with the admin SVM?
21. A cluster node is a _______
22. Clustered Data ONTAP 8.2 adds support for which of these NAS features?
23. Which protocols are supported with clustered ONTAP 8.2 Vservers with Infinite Volumes?
24. Which of the following is NOT a network port role that can be assigned to ports in Data ONTAP Cluster-Mode?
25. When a pNFS client is connected to a LIF on node 2 of an 8 node clustered Data ONTAP pNFS Vserver, and the data volume being read is moved to node 1, which statement is true?
26. Administrators can natively run Data-ONTAP 7-mode commands in which shell?
27. In clustered Data ONTAP 8.2, an aggregate by default is ______
28. New systems are shipped with a root volume in a 64-bit aggregate starting with Data ONTAP?
29. Where can NDMP backups be performed?
30. Which of the following statements is true about a Flash Pool?
31. Which storage system combination is supported in Cluster Data ONTAP 8.2?
32. Which two of these features were introduced in Cluster Data ONTAP 8.2? (Choose two)
33. When using Data ONTAP 8.1 Cluster-Mode and later, what is the default for new aggregates?
34. Which of the following is valid format for specifying client for an export rule?
35. Two asynchronous Fpolicy applications are ___ and ____. (Choose Two)
36. A volume is created named vs2_vol2 on aggregate netappu-02. It is mounted in the vs2 namespace at /vs2/vol2. Volume move moves this volume to the netappu-01 aggregate. What is the path to this volume after the move?
37. Which two clustered interconnect switches are supported in clustered Data ONTAP 8.2? (Choose Two)
38. Which of the following is NOT a replicated database ring in a cluster?
39. Cluster LIF is owned by the ______
40. Which one of these protocols is NOT supported by clustered Data ONTAP 8.2?
41. Which two Vserver administrator roles are predefined ?
42. A volume is created named "new_acct" in a data vserver named vs2. A junction for this volume is created named "acct" from the root of vs2. This namespace will be mounted on a Linux host. What is the path that the Linux host needs to mount?
43. Which two NetApp tools performs pre-checks to determine whether a NAS environment meets the requirements for transitioning from 7-mode to Clustered Data ONTAP? (Choose Two)
44. Which is the only user account that can be used to access the systemshell?
45. You can perform nondisruptive batch upgrade on cluster with _____ or more nodes.
46. Storage QOS maximum throughput limits can be defined in terms of ?
47. What command starts recording the current CLI session into a file?
48. Which of the following statements is true about the cluster session manager? (Choose all that apply)
49. Which of the following shells are available for CLI commands in a Data ONTAP cluster?
50. Which of the following is not a supported configuration in clustered ONTAP 8.2?
51. To operate Data ONTAP 8.1 Cluster-Mode SAN, what must be configured on both the initiator and target?
52. Select the following statements that are true about unplanned storage failover (SFO). (Choose all that apply)
53. What is the minimum number of disks in a non-root aggregate with RAID4?
54. Which two statement are true with Clustered Data ONTAP support for IPv6 ? (Choose Two)
55. pNFS4.1 reduces traffic on which network?
56. Within Clustered Data ONTAP 8.2 or later, which two functionalities are supported with an external asynchronous FPolicy server? (Choose Two)
57. The default minimum number of disks for RAID-DP aggregates created with clustered Data ONTAP 8.2 or later is ___
58. Junctions are used to join volumes to form a ____
59. When a client goes through a junction, the client has entered a different _______
60. Which statement is true when a two node switchless cluster is expanded to a four-node cluster?
61. Which of the following statement(s) about single node cluster is FALSE?
62. Which of the following statements is true about giveback with storage failover?
63. Which storage efficiency features are available in clustered Data ONTAP 8.2?
64. What are the three privilege levels in in clustered Data ONTAP? (Choose Three)
65. Which statement is true about a Data Protection (DP)-type SnapMirror destination volume?
66. FlexCache volumes support client access using which three of these protocols? (Choose three)
67. Which parameter must be set correctly when creating LIFs in Data ONTAP 8.2?
68. Which of the following is true about the storage module?
69. In clustered Data ONTAP, which object serves data to clients?
70. Which of the following is NOT a LIF role that can be assigned to a LIF in Clustered Data ONTAP?
71. Which command can be used to identify the target iqn name in Data ONTAP 8.1 Cluster-Mode and later?
72. Which statement is true about CFO and SFO in clustered ONTAP?
73. What must be configured to support intracluster SnapMirror relationships between two SVMs?
74. Starting with clustered Data ONTAP 8.2, what is the minimum number of nodes required to perform batch upgrades?
75. Which is the default shell that is started automatically when you log in to the cluster?
76. What happens when a root volume is mirrored and the destination volume is promoted?
77. A flexcache volume on a cluster node is _______
78. Which three of these features were introduced in clustered Data ONTAP 8.2?
79. Two new features introduced in Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 are
80. The VLDB is out of quorum on the node serving as the master of the VLDB ring. Which of these statement is/are true?
81. What is the minimum number of disks in a non-root aggregate with RAID-DP?
82. What is the default cluster account in Clustered Data ONTAP?
83. Which two methods expose volumes to NAS clients? (Choose two.)
84. Which three protocols obtain the Data ONTAP software image? (Choose Three)
85. Which key is used for command completion in cluster shell